Easiest Way to Cook Delicious My Quick Garlic Bread sticks

- March 23, 2021
advertise here

My Quick Garlic Bread sticks.

My Quick Garlic Bread sticks My Quick Garlic Bread sticks most diverse and have mind sense that unique. Some types of My Quick Garlic Bread sticks recipes are also adequate simple to process and dont pick up long. Even though not everybody likes My Quick Garlic Bread sticks food, nowadays some people are getting attached and like the various My Quick Garlic Bread sticks foods on hand. This can be seen from the number of restaurants that prepare My Quick Garlic Bread sticks as one of the dishes. You can have My Quick Garlic Bread sticks using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Quick Garlic Bread sticks

  1. You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
  2. Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
  3. It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
  4. It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
  5. Prepare 2/3 cup of milk (I used almond milk).
  6. It's 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
  7. You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
  8. It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.

My Quick Garlic Bread sticks step by step

  1. Pre heat oven to 450 degress.
  2. Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl..
  3. Stir in milk to form a dough..
  4. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead a few times..
  5. Roll out a 5x10 inch rectangle..
  6. Cut into 12 breadsticks.
  7. Mix butter and garlic together and pour into 13x9 baking dish.
  8. One by one roll sticks in butter and place in pan. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brown..

To get ingredients for production My Quick Garlic Bread sticks recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are ample types of My Quick Garlic Bread sticks that are simple and quick to process into delicious dishes. You can always practice this My Quick Garlic Bread sticks recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook different foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Advertisement advertise here